Monday, November 13, 2006

Sierra Nevada Photos - Home Page

I have always loved the Sierras. Used to take long vacations there just to shoot. Many times I found the sheer size of the landscape to be nearly intimidating. How do you capture something so huge and majestic with such a small device. It was some of the most intense mental excercises that I had ever experienced in photography. In the end, I would be so happy to bring back even a few images that I liked.

So it was exciting to find this site... great photos, maps and lots of stuff relating to the glorious Sierras. Enjoy.
Sierra Nevada Photos - Home Page: "Sierra Nevada Photos is a collection of photography and maps showing the diversity of landscapes of the majestic Sierra Nevada Mountains of California. All photographs are available as fine art prints or for stock usage."

No comments: